Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Quick Glance Inside: The Intro to My Travel Blog!

At the moment, all of my physical possessions fit inside of a back pack and a large suitcase.  Though not a large physical  place to put my life's belongings, my most important possessions have been in that suitcase for the last four years.  The values, the broader perspective, the friendships I have acquired, the emotional moments and some severe cases of melodrama all fit inside and tag along wherever I go.  Be warned that the suitcase does get heavier in the metaphysical realm as you become a much denser person.

So why am I writing this? 

For one thing, everywhere I go, I make new memories.  I cherish them and I feel that this is a way for me to hold on to them forever.  I also want to encourage you to leap into the unknown.  I know how scared I still get.  I have now lived in several places and yet I still get nervous.  I think  if you can embark on a plane and change your life, leave behind your belongings, your friends and your families, you should! DOexpect some turbulence along the way! It will be a bumpy ride but you'll also fly higher than you've ever been!:)


Rolla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment